Few things compare to the satisfying, delicious taste of waffles in the morning. With melted butter and warm syrup on top, our premium quality waffles are hard to resist!
- Delicious served with butter and syrup, but also fantastic with whipped cream, fruit toppings or even yogurt.
- Ready to use out of the packaging and no need to thaw, our frozen waffles cook quickly right in the toaster, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.
- Waffles are a source of calcium, iron and assorted B vitamins.
- Toaster: Place in toaster slot. Toast at the lowest setting until warm. Conventional oven: Preheat oven to 190°C. Place on a wire rack or baking sheet for 3 minutes or until warm.
- The packaging is designed for efficient storage.
48 Belgian Waffles per case
$1.45 per waffle
Team Profit $12.60
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), WATER, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA AND/OR SOYBEAN OIL), SUGAR, EGGS, WHEY, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SOY LECITHIN (EMULSIFIER), LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS.