Few things compare to the satisfying, delicious taste of waffles in the morning. With melted butter and warm syrup on top, our premium quality waffles are hard to resist!
- Delicious served with butter and syrup, but also fantastic with whipped cream, fruit toppings or even yogurt.
- Ready to use out of the packaging and no need to thaw, our frozen waffles cook quickly right in the toaster, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.
- Waffles are a source of calcium, iron and assorted B vitamins.
- Toaster: Place in toaster slot. Toast at the lowest setting until warm. Conventional oven: Preheat oven to 190°C. Place on a wire rack or baking sheet for 3 minutes or until warm.
- The packaging is designed for efficient storage.
48 Belgian Waffles per case
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), WATER, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA AND/OR SOYBEAN OIL), SUGAR, EGGS, WHEY, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SOY LECITHIN (EMULSIFIER), LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS.
Stylish And Stretchy
It’s incredibly soft and itch-free on the inside, strong on the outside, and ethically sourced to high standards for an outstanding fit that treads light on our planet.
Sweet On The Planet
Hand-woven and delightfully soft, our fabric was designed and created in-house, and is made with the world’s first carbon neutral green EVA.
Live Life In Comfort
We layered castor bean oil, which emits less carbon than petroleum-based foam, and merino cotton for a cushiony, moisture wicking, and odor reducing material.
Reuse And Restyle
Selected materials are created with 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. One old plastic bottle becomes part of a stylish new jacket.
Our clothing and footwear is carbon neutral thanks to sustainable practices, like using natural materials and buying offsets. Our footprint starts at 9.7 kg CO2e. We strive everyday to minimize the environmental impact of everything we create.