- Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully
UR Fundraising Corporation. (UR Fundraising) provides you access and use of our websites, including urfundraising.com and other internet sites, mobile apps, and social media sites operated by or for UR Fundraising (collectively, the “Sites”), subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions of use (the “site terms”). By accessing, browsing and using the Sites, you agree to be bound by the Site terms and applicable law each time you use the Sites or you do not have the authority to agree to or accept these Site Terms you may not use the Sites.
When you access this website, (urfundraising.com), or when you use UR Fundraising to purchase a service or product, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions, which may be changed at any time, without notice to you. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
UR Fundraising is owned and operated by UR Fundraising Corporation and is protected by Canadian and International copyright and trademark laws. UR Fundraising may not be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, in part or in whole. We reserve the right to refuse service, limit purchase and purchase quantities for any reason, terminate your account, and cancel orders at our discretion, including, without limitation where we believe that your conduct violates applicable laws, disrupts our normal business activities or is harmful to the interests of UR Fundraising or our affiliates.
UR Fundraising is intended for the commercial use and is designed to promote information, services and products offered for sale by UR Fundraising fundraising within the province of Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, British Columbia, Ontario (the “Service Area”). We cannot guarantee that the information on this website is accurate outside the Service Area you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk.
UR Fundraising and the information, services, and products listed may not be suitable for children under the age of sixteen (16). We encourage parents to supervise the online activities of their children and consider using parental control tools to assist in providing a child friendly environment.
UR Fundraising, the UR Fundraising design, UR Fundraising online, UR Fundraising brand and designs, all other UR Fundraising product or service names or logos referenced on UR Fundraising online are all trademarks or registered trademarks of UR Fundraising Corporation, and may not be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or otherwise used, in any matter, without the express written consent of an authorized UR Fundraising Corporation representative.
“UR Fundraising” and the information, services and products listed are provided on a “as is” and “as available” basis. If there is a discrepancy between the displayed price on the website and the price on the summary receipt, the summary receipt price will be deemed correct. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website, or the substance, accuracy or sufficiency of the included content, information, products or services. UR Fundraising will not be liable to you in the event that it cannot supply you with a particular product or service.
This website may contain links to websites that we do not own or operate. We do not monitor those websites, or check them for accuracy. Your ability to access another website by clicking a link on our website does not imply our approval or endorsement of those other websites. We do not share information with those websites, and we are not responsible for their actions. If you choose to access those websites, you do so at your own risk. We strongly encourage you to examine the privacy policies of those websites and the associated companies.
Home Delivery & Pick up Service
- Do I have to be at home to accept the delivery of my order?
Not to worry, our couriers will drop the product off at your front door and you’ll be notified when it’s been delivered. You also have the ability to track your order by GPS once it leaves our warehouse. ***If you need to reschedule delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before your delivery date.***
- I live in an apartment or gated townhouse complex, what are my delivery options?
We deliver to all types of homes. We communicate with you directly by text. If you have concierge service in your building and want the delivery assistant to leave the order there, we need written approval in the delivery notes of your order to do so.
- How does the 4 hour pick up windows work?
When will my order be ready? Your order will be available for you to pick up anytime during the 4-hour order window. Your order will be ready for pick up at the start time of the 4-hour window.
- What if I can’t pick up my order on time?
If you find yourself unable to pick up your order within the timeslot chosen, please email@example.com to re-schedule your pickup time.
- I have had an issue with my delivery. How do I get this resolved?
Our goal is to ensure that your delivery is on time and the service is professional. We stand behind our commitment. We are happy to help resolve your issue. Please contact us on our website, Contact – UR Fundraising within 24 hours of your delivery.
- I am concerned about the safety of delivery.
We give you the option of picking your delivery day and 4 – hour time window so that you can be home to receive the delivery or at least be on your way home. Our delivery couriers will contact you prior to their arrival, so you will know when to expect them. You can also track your delivery in real-time with our GPS tracking service.
- Can I schedule my delivery to an address different than my billing address?
Absolutely, as long as the delivery address is within our delivery area. Just fill out the shipping on the checkout page where you want your delivery shipped.
Free Delivery Incentives
Free Delivery Coupon Codes
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern the use of coupon codes for receiving free delivery services offered by UR Fundraising (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). By using these coupon codes, you agree to comply with these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- Acceptance of Terms: By using a free delivery coupon code, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the coupon codes.
- Coupon Code Eligibility: Free delivery coupon codes may be made available to customers at our discretion. These codes are non-transferable and may only be used by the individual or entity for whom they were intended.
- Coupon Code Validity: Each coupon code has an expiration date. You must use the code before it expires to avail of the free delivery offer. Expired coupon codes will not be honored.
- Coupon Code Restrictions: Coupon codes for free delivery are subject to specific restrictions, including minimum order requirements, location limitations, and other conditions. Please review the details of each coupon code to ensure you meet the requirements for its use.
- Coupon Code Abuse: We reserve the right to monitor coupon code usage. Any misuse, abuse, or fraudulent activity related to coupon codes will result in the immediate cancellation of the coupon code, and any associated orders or accounts may be subject to suspension or termination at our discretion.
- Modification and Termination: We reserve the right to modify or terminate any coupon code, or these Terms, at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to deny the use of a coupon code if we suspect any violations of these Terms.
- Liability: The Company is not liable for any losses or damages incurred as a result of the use or misuse of coupon codes. In no event shall the Company’s liability exceed the cost of the delivery service.
- Governing Law: These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Your Jurisdiction].
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or free delivery coupon codes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our free delivery coupon codes, you agree to these Terms of Service and acknowledge your responsibility to comply with them. These Terms are subject to change, so please check for updates periodically. Last updated on October 16, 2023.
UR Fundraising makes no warranties, whatsoever, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, as to the products sold, the online shopping services, deliveries, or otherwise. UR Fundraising is not liable for you for any interception of online communications, software or hardware problems (including, without limitation, viruses, loss of data, or compatibility conflicts), unauthorized use of your credit or debit card, or other consequence beyond our reasonable control. UR Fundraising corporation, with your consent, will be required to assess a delivery fee, as per our amendment, with regards to minimum order requirements. These delivery fees can be waived as per our amendment.