2 – 3lb bags of Frozen Shredded Potatoes
- For an authentic potato experience, these tasty, shredded hash browns provide homestyle appeal. They are made from whole potatoes for enhanced flavour. Conveniently pre-shredded to a consistent length, they cook up uniformly for a variety of applications.
- The hash browns are a classic breakfast side dish with eggs and can add crispy goodness to lunches and dinners as well.
- For best results, cook from the frozen state. To prepare, preheat the pan to 350°F (177°C). Spread 1 tablespoon of oil or margerine in the pan, distribute the shreds evenly and heat for 8-12 minutes. Turn them halfway through the time and cook to the desired texture and a light golden colour. Do not overcook. Microwave cooking is not recommended.
- The hash browns are packed in polykraft bags and shipped frozen. Bags should be stored in the freezer.
- The potatoes are sourced from Canada.